An EOS Implementer™ helps entrepreneurial leadership teams gain traction by providing a complete business operating system based on the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman. An EOS Implementer™ has three roles in a session room, teacher, facilitator, and coach. EOS Implementers™ are passionate about helping you strengthen The Six Key Components™ of your business and getting you what want from your business. We do this by:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox™
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS® purity, accountability, and helping the leadership team become its best
Hire an EOS Implementer™
EOS® is simple, but not easy. The tools are simple and practical, but change is hard and often requires outside perspective and energy to accomplish. Carmen D’Ambrosio from Business Accountability Coach is a Professional EOS Implementer and part of the EOS® Community of over 350 certified and professional Implementers™ that leverage online resources and training, weekly meetings, individualized professional coaching, adhoc support, quarterly collaborative exchanges, and peer group support. Carmen D’Ambrosio has implemented EOS® in her own company with and without a professional implementer and has experience of the real work it takes. She has a passion for helping your team:
- Follow the EOS Process™ and implement the tools purely and without errors
- Achieve mastery quickly instead of incomplete utilization
- Foster more accountability throughout your organization
- Solve tough issues for the long-term and greater good
- Work together as a cohesive, functional team
- Get more of the most important things done every week
- Clarify, simplify and achieve your vision
If you prefer to implement EOS® on your own, use these tools and tips to improve your chances of success: First and foremost, to truly maximize your success, attend a self-implementer workshop provided by Business Accountability Coach to get specialized direction unavailable from any of the books or tools otherwise available to you. Additionally, you should:
- Start the journey by inviting a certified or professional EOS Implementer to conduct a pure 90 Minute Meeting Workshop
- Read Traction and Get A Grip along with your entire team
- Choose an “internal EOS Implementer” from your leadership team and have them join Base Camp
- When your Implementer is fully prepared, follow the EOS Process purely
- Stick with it. EOS® is simple, not easy
- If you get stuck, ask the EOS Implementer™ who conducted your 90 Minute Meeting for assistance. We’re always here to help.
Join EOS Basecamp™
EOS BaseCamp™ is an online collection of resources to help you get traction. It goes far beyond Traction and Get a Grip to give you additional media you need to successfully guide your organization through the EOS Process™.
The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®) is used effectively in almost every industry. Since EOS® is a complete and straightforward human system, it will work in your business as long as you have people in it.
Here are some industries that have implemented EOS®:
- Real Estate
- Mechanical Services
- Home Services
- Auto Dealerships
- Professional Services (Law, Accounting, Management)
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device
- Food Distribution
- Junk Removal
- Warehouse Construction
- Electrical Distribution
- General Contracting
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
It typically takes about 18 to 24 months to master the EOS tools™. Our goal is to get you to 80% strong in each of the Six Key Components™. Our goal is independence, not dependence so we’ve had clients get to 80%+ in 9 months and some have taken longer.
There are also some clients who value coaching and objectivity and are still meeting with implementers for more than 4 years.
Initially, it will feel like EOS® has added things for you and your team to do. However, we are teaching you to be significantly more intentional with your time and it’s just the learning that makes it feel like more.
EOS® is a world-class time management tool. Ultimately, you and your team will be able to get much more done with a lot more focus.
You can expect to devote 90 minutes with your team weekly to EOS®, reviewing your numbers, priorities, making sure your people are happy and solving your issues.
We meet for a full-day, 8-hour session, quarterly with your entire leadership team and 2-days annually. During these full-day meetings, we are working on reviewing results, aligning your vision, setting new goals and solving issues.
Your leadership team is the 3-8 people who run the day to day of the business. They may not have formal titles or roles at the beginning of your EOS® implementation, but they will get a specific seat and accountability during Focus Day.
When we decide to start implementing EOS®, we begin with the Focus Day. During the agenda, we will be creating your Accountability Chart. We recommend inviting those individuals who you think will end up being accountable for the major functions of the business. Here are some examples of major functions in every business:
The investment required to implement EOS® and achieve 80%+ is from $35,000 to $100,000 over 2-years. If you want to use a more experienced implementer, the investment will be on the higher end of the scale.
We don’t do any contracts and charge per session. The typical engagement is ten sessions over 2-years.
Every session fee is guaranteed, so if at any time you feel that you haven’t received value, you aren’t obligated to pay.
You will start seeing results almost right away implementing EOS. Within your first 60 days of implementing with your EOS Implementer™, you will have the 5 Foundational Tools™ in place.
- Vision/Traction Organizer™ and your vision shared by your leadership team, 100% on the same page
- The Accountability Chart, you will have your entire organization roles and responsibilities mapped out with all people issues clearly identified.
- Rocks will be in place and be ready to be rolled out to the entire organization, driving more focus on the most important things in the business.
- The Level 10 Meeting™ will be in place and will be making a big impact on the leadership team and the accountability within the organization. Ultimately, you’ll be able to have fewer meetings.
- The Scorecard will be in place and you’ll be running your business on the 5-15 numbers that drive your future P&L.
EOS® and Implementation All About?
In three words: Real. Simple. Results.
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a set of timeless business principles and real-world tools that help Entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. By mastering this simple “way of operating,” leadership teams of growth-oriented companies achieve more revenue, growth, and profit, while delivering a better balance of life to company owners and leaders.